Joining me today is someone who solo bicycled from Canada all the way down to Patagonia, Argentina, Xavier Himma from FollowTheHumOfTheEarth.com and Hum of The Earth on YouTube. Get the full show notes here!
Today's episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 03:40 Why Do It, Why On A Bike & How Long
- 14:00 Path Taken
- 19:00 Fears & Sleeping Accommodations
- 22:10 Budget & Journey
- 32:30 Unforeseen Places
- 37:30 Hardships & The Kindness Of Firefighters
- 43:45 What Was Learned
- 45:10 Fond Memories & Difficult Spots
- 51:20 Mishaps
- 55:30 What Was The End Like?
- 58:30 What's Next, Timeline
- Find Xavier on his website Follow To The Hum Of The Earth
- Follow Xavier on Youtube
- Warm Showers
- Jetto App - Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram's at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let'sJetto