Joining me today is someone who met her husband at a music festival (although the bag of wine means she doesn’t remember it that well), who has lived in China, Indonesia, and Mexico, and who is always one of my favorite people to talk to, Rachel Story from GratefulGypsies.com.
Today's episode has been sponsored by our friends at Chase. Check out one of our favorite travel credit cards, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, by going to CreditCards.com/EPOP
We are also being sponsored by the amazing guys over at Tortuga Backpacks!.
In This Episode
- 05:08 Love Of The World
- 10:50 Music Festivals & Finding Love
- 19:10 Starting To Travel & Hitting Rock Bottom
- 28:50 Teaching English In China
- 37:30 Online English Teaching For Location Independence
- 46:25 Pro's & Con's Of Online English Teaching
- 53:25 Best Resources To Learn More
- 55:25 Tips For Teaching English
- 59:00 The 3 Prong's Of Digital Nomad Life
- 01:03:00 Biggest Travel Mishap
- 01:05:40 Next Travel Stops & Teaching For Freedom Course