Joining me today are two people who have taken on many adventures in life, including driving a 1978 orange and brown Dodge Tioga RV across the country and, most recently, decided to embark on a one year trip around the world with their 12 year old daughter Kayla to expose her to all different types of cultures, religions, and ways of life, Kim and Scott Goyette from MeditationMutha.com and GoLoveNow.com.
Today's episode has been sponsored by our friends at Tortuga Backpacks!
In This Episode
- 04:10 Free Spirit Mode & Adventure Starting
- 11:00 From Cubicle to Location Independence
- 14:50 RTW: Planning & Mindset
- 23:30 Long Term Travel & Keeping Everyone Interested
- 27:30 Planning vs Roaming & Length of Stays
- 35:00 Accommodations & Playing With Points
- 41:30 Non-Negotiable Places & Surprises
- 44:00 Where Didn't Meet Expectations
- 48:00 Biggest Challenges & Transitioning Back
- 55:45 Next Adventure?
- 01:00:45 Biggest Travel Mishaps
- Meditation Mutha
- Follow Meditation Mutha on Instagram | Facebook
- Go Love Now
- Follow Go Love Now on Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
- Jetto App - Referral Code: EPOP
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram's at @PackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @Let'sJetto