Joining me today is someone who is the co-founder and CEO of Trip Scout, who traveled back and forth to Europe by himself as a 9-year-old, who was called “the modern-day Marco Polo” by Forbes and who now, like myself, is traveling with two little ones, Konrad Waliszewski from Trip Scout.
Do you use TripScout for your travels? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 02:50 Life Between the US & Europe At A Young Age
- 10:30 The Impact On The Entrepreneurial Spirit & Travel
- 17:55 Traveling, Creating A Company, & Blending The Two
- 25:40 How Trip Scout Started & Helps Today's Traveler
- 36:25 Favorite Underrated Places & The Next Big Adventures
- 48:40 How Did TripScout Grow So Large
- 53:00 The Initial Vision & How It Has Changed
- 57:00 The Investor Power
- 01:01:30 Underwhelming Places & Where To Go Instead
- 01:07:00 Biggest Travel Mishap & What's Next