Joining me today is a fellow podcast host, someone who also owns a van (but her’s is infinitely nicer than mine) and who has been on the road for almost 3 full years now with her dogs, Sydney Febrache from DivineOnTheRoad.com.
Has van life intrigued you? What is your biggest hurdle from entering the van life world? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Today's podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
In This Episode
- 05:45 Van Life In COVID Times
- 08:15 Planning Your Travels...Or Not
- 12:50 Starting Van Life
- 21:15 Ella The Van Dog
- 23:30 First Things You Need To Think About For Your Van
- 30:15 Worst Parts Of Van Life
- 34:30 Van Life With Dogs
- 39:40 Best Parts Of Van Life
- 44:15 Solo Female Travel & Safety
- 53:45 The Future
- 55:10 Most Special Places She Has Slept
- 59:15 The Friendships On The Road
- 01:04:40 BIggest Travel Mishaps
- Find Sydney on DivineOnTheRoad.com
- My Solo Road Podcast
- Follow Sydney on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest
- Ella The Van Dog
- Oregon State University E-Campus
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram's @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @HaddieBean
- Dominating Life with Heath Armstrong
- From An Office To An Adventure w/ Otto Ecroyd
- The Beauty Of Imperfect Travels w/ Christine & Jules
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in Apple Podcasts” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!