Joining me today is someone whose freelance work has been featured in AFAR, Travel and Leisure, and Rolling Stone, who has been to 51 countries on 6 continents and whose book “Good With Money: A guide to prioritizing spending, maximizing savings, and traveling more” shows how she has been able to travel nonstop for 10 years on an average income of $30,000, Anna Mazurek from TravelLikeAnna.com.
In This Episode
- 05:33 Travel Is My Life
- 10:55 Making Freelancing & Travel Work
- 16:25 Freelancing, Money & Hustling
- 24:10 Budget Breakdown For Full Time Travel
- 28:25 Scale Of Travel
- 31:10 Batching Work vs. Work/Travel Balance
- 33:40 What Did You "Give Up" For This Life
- 36:30 Prioritizing & Changed Ways
- 40:50 Saving Money Tips & Tricks
- 50:50 Favorite Places
- 53:10 Travel Mishaps
- 57:50 What's Next in Travel & Work
- Travel Like Anna
- Grab Your Copy of Anna's Book Good With Money
- Follow Anna on Instagram | Twitter
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- The Art of Pivoting In Travel & Life w/ Lia & Jeremy
- The Sweaty Traveler w/ Mackenzie Lawrence
- It’s Okay To Not Know Your Exact Path w/ Jon Santiago
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!