Joining me today are the half Aussie/half American duo who have roamed the historic streets of Cuba, bathed elephants in Thailand, danced in one of the biggest music festivals in Europe and done something many of us have done, gorged themselves full of food in Italy, Christine and Jules from Don’tForgetToMove.com and the Not So Bon Voyage podcast, which has the tagline “When Sh*t Goes Wrong on the Road”.
What are some of your biggest travel mishaps? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Oregon State University ECampus.
In This Episode
- 04:25 Volunteering For Love
- 06:20 Where Did The Love Of Travel Start
- 11:00 Learning To Travel With A Partner
- 17:05 Different Ways Of Life On The Road
- 19:45 Planning Their Travels
- 20:50 #VanLife
- 23:25 Sustainable/Responsible Tourism
- 28:00 Adventure Travel = Authentic Travel
- 32:25 Roles Of Travel
- 35:45 Crazy Travel Situations & Travel Angels
- 40:00 Splurging & Saving In What Areas
- 47:05 Biggest Travel Mishaps
- 56:15 Plans For Future Travel Post COVID
- Find Christine & Jules on Don’tForgetToMove.com
- Follow Christine & Jules Podcast Not So Bon Voyage
- Follow Christine & Jules on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest
- Oregon State University E-Campus
- Location Indie
- Want to follow our adventures? Check out our Instagram’s @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, and @TravelingWhitMyles
- The Art of Pivoting In Travel & Life w/ Lia & Jeremy
- The Sweaty Traveler w/ Mackenzie Lawrence
- It’s Okay To Not Know Your Exact Path w/ Jon Santiago
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!