Joining me today are two guys who started the #1 hostel in Nicaragua, who have participated in the Mongol Rally, who have traveled through China, Colombia, and Peru sourcing fabrics and whose motto is to “Fight Against Boring”, Sean Kolina and Jeff Anderlite from BajaLlama.com. This episode was recorded pre-COVID-19.
How do you fight against boring? Do you want to participate in the Mongol Rally? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.
In This Episode
- 02:30 What is BajaLlama & Throwing The Darts On The Board
- 06:20 Deciding On & Running A Clothing Business
- 11:00 Supporting Local Artists & The Designing Process
- 20:50 What Is The Naked Tiger?
- 25:40 How Travel Has Impacted Them & How Has It Changed
- 33:00 The Crazy Mongol Rally & The Fight Against Boring
- 39:15 What Is The Mongol Rally & Where Do You Go?
- 42:00 Strategies & Marketing for BajaLlama
- 50:10 Biggest Travel Mishap
- 56:45 What Is Coming Next & In The Future